outlook of someone not sully libyan...yet...

Thursday, December 4, 2008

oh dear...

heres a chain of emails ive recieved between yesterday and today. it started when someone called 'waleed' sent me a message to the address i use for this blog. i said

'hi'

my reply:

surely you could have written more in your email than just 'hi' ?


i cant believe someone wasted teir time writing an email with two letters in it. i was already thinking 'what an idiot'

what i got back confirmed the 'what an idiot' thought:


Hallow
coincidentally i found your email in one of dating website( i can not remember now).
So i just want to try.
I did just say hi , i hate typing.
So please if you are woman in Libya and interesting in this do not hesitate to write to me,
or if not please forget it.
Thanks
Waleed




oh my dear god

whoever put my email in a dating website is going to suffer retribution. and since they even put it under female so i'd recieve loads of this ****, im going to have rip their heart out and eat it while theyre still alive to pay them back.

i didnt think libyans had sank so low. theres even a libyan dating website now apparently. i have lost all faith in humanity.

and sorry for violating someones privacy by putting the contents of their email up here, but all i can say is he deserved it and more.

3 comments:

a_akak said...

وووووووووووووووووووووووووك

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha

H dont think he got your email from a dating site but he was forwarded it by someone and the dating site is just a chat up line

Fe Aman Allah

Sparkle said...

Hoooly crap! lol

That was so darn hilarious hhhhhhhhhhhh

I hate it when someone so boldly just sends you something out of the blue without even introducing themselves... freaks!

I've been stuck with someone, I'm assuming it's a girl, who has been sending me forwarded emails on my Yahoo! ID for some time now. The thing is I've requested identification yet I keep receiving emails from (her) without anything... Lucky you you got a "hi" lol.

Taje care fellow Libyan...

I know what it's like going back home and seeing the real world :)

sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.