outlook of someone not sully libyan...yet...

Friday, September 26, 2008

Libyan Blogs!

Wow, theres plenty of them. i didnt even know there were this many libyans with computers! it seems they're all on blogger these days.

the bloggers must be in hiding though, because i havent met anyone who speaks good enough english to be one of them. shame, im getting pretty lonely. its not easy moving back to libya after so many years.


i ws so excited when i stumbled across the list of libyan bloggers; i thought people here were all technologically retarded!


anyway, the list of libyan bloggers has just got one longer. for how long, i dont know.


reading some of these blogs, i was wondering... how on earth can you say all this! im sure my internet is tapped, and you know what happens to people who say the wrong stuff...


so how are you still here?! hae alekum!


on second thoughts, i can see plenty of blogs that havent been updated in months or even years. maybe they got them...

well, im going to be trying to update this blog as often as i can, if only to amuse myself. feel free to tell me if you like it, it might encourage me. and...spread my link!


hmmm...i dont really class this as a first post as its just a hello, so check out my first post later!

3 comments:

Highlander said...

Welcome to the blogosphere and hope you will keep on blog and loose stamina after a few months :)

Some of the Libyan bloggers have met up and now discuss things with each other outside the blogs or on facebook :P be a bit patient and you will soon find them.

MushuThaLohari said...

"Wow, theres plenty of them. i didnt even know there were this many libyans with computers! it seems they're all on blogger these days."

You know, when I first started blogging I had the same thoughts. Well, I'm in contact with some of my cousins living there, and knew people in Libya had computers and used the Internet. Not that I thought they were left behind or something, mind you! I just... I don't know. I just never thought people there would be interested in this kind of a thing.

But I have to admit that for once I'm delighted to see how wrong I was :D

Sparkle said...

Yup Mushu I quite agree...

Another Libyan, allow me to admire your sense of humor, despite that you're having your hell-of-a-time knowing life in our beloved... it's not so bad once you get accustomed to it. lol

As for your link, well, you've got my vote for sure. Don't know if you're still hanging there, or probably lost your interest already lol, but what the hell ;)

Just keep following links around here and stand out... there are, as I was glad to notice, a lot of amazing Libyans out there worth knowing :) -hope I'm one of 'em :D-

so... you take care